Sunday, August 9, 2009

California




















We took a great vacation in San Diego for a week with my family. We went to Sea World, the Wild Animal Kingdom, and the San Diego Zoo. The kids loved seeing all the animals. Carson thought that every animal was a cow. He would "MOO" at everything. At Sea World we got to pet a dolphin, and some star fish. Hallie was the only one of the kids brave enough to touch them. We went to Old Town San Diego and the kids got little guitars. They love playing with them, but they are a little loud for me. We went to the beach several times. Hallie and Joe loved to play in the water. Madilyn and I enjoyed laying in the sun and working on our tans, and Carson took naps in the stroller both times we went. We had a great time and were very thankful to have family there with us to help us keep track of the kids.

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

Looks like SO much fun! I am jealous!! I am trying to hint to the hubs that I REALLY need a vacation, that is where I would choose to go! Your kids all looked like they loved it all! Fun for you!

Anonymous said...

You look way tan. I'm jealous. I'm glad you had fun.