Friday, January 20, 2012

Halloween











I love fall. I love it when the weather cools down and the leaves fall. Halloween isn't necessarily my favorite holiday, but the weather change makes me look forward to it. We have never carved pumpkins before, they just make such a mess. The kids really wanted to this year and honestly I have really relaxed over the past year or so. (I think four kids will do that to you) So we took the kids and let them pick out a pumpkin and let them bring them home and carve them. Some how I got pictures of them carving them, but I didn't get any pictures of the finished product.

The girls wore indian costumes that my mom, my sister (Dana) and I wore when I was younger. They looked so cute. Carson was so excited to be a BYU football player. We even took him to a game this year to help him get into character.

No comments: