Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bella











We have a new friend at our house. Her name is Bella. She is a maltese. She is about 2-3 pounds right now and she will be about 5-6 when she is done growing. She likes to follow us around and I am worried that she is going to get stepped on. The girls think she is the best, they fight over who gets to hold her. Carson on the other hand is not her biggest fan. He woke up all happy and nice today but the minute he saw Bella he started throwing a fit and crying. I think he likes to be the center of attention.

2 comments:

Parker Family said...

What a cute little dog!! SO LITTLE! I think my boys would run over a dog that small :)

Anonymous said...

Yea you have a blog. Its an obsession. My computer crashed and I haven't been able to update my blog in a couple weeks:(