Sunday, March 8, 2009

Vinyl, Vinyl and more Vinyl








(Carson loves to play with the vinyl scraps)

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but I have finally decided to start working on our blog. This is what we have been up to lately. I have had a few HUGE vinyl jobs, and I have had the whole family helping me. As you can see Carson has even gotten in on the fun. I still have a few small jobs to finish up, but I hope to have more time to work on this and do some fun things so I have something to blog about.











1 comment:

Cecily said...

I just read on Facebook that you had updated your blog, so I had to take a peek. Sounds like you've been very busy! What a blessing though, right? ha ha

Your kids are getting so beautiful and big! I love your countertop, by the way. I think we just put the same thing in our house. :-)