Saturday, May 28, 2011

I love my mom



My mom is the BEST!!! She is always so good to come up and help out any way she can. She came up a few weeks before Grace was born and she watched the kids so Joe and I could go up to Jackson Hole for a few days.
She then came up and stayed for a week and a half after I had Grace. She is such a huge help to me. She does everything for me and just allows me to relax and enjoy the time with Grace. She completely takes care of the housework and entertains and takes care of the other kids. It is wonderful!!

After all that work my parents took Carson down to Utah for a week so that I could continue to get a break with my new baby. Carson had a great time and I got to try and get some much needed rest during the day after being up late with Grace.

I have such a great mom!!

No comments: